Battle for the Portal Pt4 Battle for the Portal Pt4

BEST

BEST EVER!!! It captures my heart...Strawberry Clock - he had no guards - All alone - had to face a big mold of clay...*tear forms in eye* Poor guy

Wonderboy Wonderboy

tenacious D pwnz you

Nice music vid of the song, I animation suits the lyrics - Alot of work put in - PWN

Blargs Trailer Blargs Trailer

Excellent

Man that was the best Flash trailer I've EVER seen. Munglai you certainly are the best

Munglai>all

Clock Bond Preview Clock Bond Preview

VERY GOOD

Awesome Grenade, very good , but i still prefer Munglai's CC graphics:)

StatiK responds:

Well duh. Munglai > me > all. With some other people and things in between.

Thankzees!

G.I. Joe - The Other Half G.I. Joe - The Other Half

EXCELLENT

Dude that bloody well rocked. You have talent, ever thought of starting your own animation company?

Star Wars: Saber Duel 2 Star Wars: Saber Duel 2

Rockin!

Dude that totally rocked. This is a fine example of Flash's tools. Not only is it for drawing things and adding sound, but for importing home videos from Digital Cameras and editing them. I thoroughly enjoyed this creation and hope to see more.

-Steve

Metal Gear Solid-N.E. Metal Gear Solid-N.E.

Excellent

Job well done man, i like the way you lowered the pitch for the MGS2 theme :) , Haha excellent voice acting.

Seeking B Seeking B

AHHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
'Youre telling me theres little creatures with clocks on their faces attacking our castle, you wish! *clockcrew attacks in background*

LeekClock responds:

hehe yes. Classic.

Goku SSJ for 1st time Goku SSJ for 1st time

Superb

In reply to:
dis was fuckin a beast April 4, 2003
Reviewed by: vack Overall rating: 10
now dis flash iz sweet boss drawings some of them even looked like the real thing nothing bad about it make some more man
Graphics: 10 Sound: 10 Interactivity: 0 Style: 10 Violence: 1 Humor: 0

Dude, will you learn how to speak - dont say dis...makes you look retarded..
Review: Good movie man, i really enjoyed it.
Hope to see more from you;)

Barry-the-SuperScot responds:

I don't know how long my next will take as if I got for the full-blown Vegeta explains how he went ssj it will be 5 mins long and 88 scenes! :O
Gonna be a hard one.

Gogeta vs. Brolli Gogeta vs. Brolli

good work

as for Alturnatx ...here i reply to him - Abusive Review i checked your profile and im amazed at your movies...hang on a second...you dont have a profile..which blaintently MEANS YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Idan this was a good piece of work, make more dude;)